As I sit in the airport waiting on my future to arrive in the form of a big plane, it dawns on me that I have nothing on my mind. No thoughts, no concerns, no comments about hipsters, nothing. My head is the emptiest it has ever been in a long time. I’m good with that, really good.
I’m afraid this blog post will not be inspirational; it will not be funny, and it will not be long. It will be empty, much like my head. Empty and ready to fill with new experiences. Here are a few things I’ve learned on my journey so far.
1. I still hate Louisiana.
2. The hipsters in Houston are VERY different from the hipsters in Nashville. VERY.
3. I don’t think Hipsters fly.
4. 1,090 miles in a Fiat is not good on one’s tailbone.
5. When provided with the things I think I want; I don’t want them anymore.
6. Solace is not what it use to be, and I missed my husband these four days, very much.
7. Flying is not as much fun as it use to be.
8. I despise being the new person.
That’s all I’ve got……